Fees are based on our billing rate of $300 per hour times the actual time involved in
- meeting with you in person, online or over the phone,
- researching and analyzing your current situation, and
- providing specific recommendations (and implementation assistance if requested).
You can expect the following fees for commonly requested services:
Limited Edition Planning
All new clients start with an introductory 2.5 hour engagement for $750 ($300/hr.).
- If you're young or your concerns are
very limited, this may cover your needs adequately.
- If your situation is more complex, the Limited Edition engagement addresses whatever we can
within a limited time frame and enables us to develop the work plan for remaining concerns.
Portfolio Reviews generally cost between $1,500 – 4,000, depending on how diverse are your assets. The more accounts, securities and/or funds, the more time we’ll need to spend on your analysis.
Next Act Planning
aka a 'Comprehensive Plan' or 'Retirement Analysis'.
Next Act planning really gets into the nitty gritty, to evaluate whether your Next Act dream is doable... AND test some critical "What if"s!
The fee typically averages $4,500, but may range from a minimum of $1,500 up to $7,500. Again, the more diverse your assets and/or the closer you are to retirement, the more time we’ll need to spend on your plan.